Discover the innovative navigation of the site thats personalized based on the weather conditions of your location.
When a stitch gets wider or the fabric breaks, a hole can form in a stitch. In these cases it is important to act immediately.
A mending is a simple operation, which can give your sweaters new life.
What you will need: needle, thread, scissors.
1. Insert needle and thread two stitches before the hole.
2. Pass it to the opposite end of the stitch, reforming the stitch of the shirt.
3. Continue like this, replacing the missing stitches.
4. Repeat the operation until the hole is completely closed.
5. Close the darning two stitches after the hole, passing the thread under the last stitch.
6. Cut the ends of the thread, both inside and outside the darning.
7. Your sweater is ready!