Returns always free of charge
Pilling or fuzz is caused by small balls of fiber that form on the shirts due to use.
Fear not! It's a recurring problem and getting rid of it is easier than you think.
What you will need: a device for removing pilling.
1. Place your garment on a horizontal surface.
2. Spread the fabric well in the area that needs to be treated.
3. Gently place the pilling machine on your garment.
4. Move it lightly in a circular direction over the affected areas.
5. Repeat until all pilling is removed.